Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Have I lost my Cro-jo?


I’ve lost my desire to crochet. There I’ve said it.  So what do I do now?

A few months ago I had a fall, yet another one.  The fall I had about 2 years ago saw me with a black eye and a slight crack in my skull.  I also lost some sense of smell, which is helpful when you work with small children who have a habit of filling their pants. This time around when I fell over I hurt my wrist and I took a month of crocheting due to the pain. I can now crochet without any pain but I still have issues picking up heavy objects etc.  While I’ve had an enforced break I’ve also seemed to have lost my drive and desire to spend my time playing with yarn. 

Maybe it's my slight addition to playing The Sims. 


Maybe it is because winter hasn’t hit yet, it has been a long hot summer and to be honest playing within wool during an Australian summer isn’t fun.  

Maybe some orders will inject some enthusiasm.

Maybe it is time to take a break, I'm incredibly busy with work and at home.

Maybe I'm just lazy and I should get my butt into gear and finish some UFOs.

What is crojo?  Just think mojo for Crochers.  I've lost my crochet mojo = cro-jo

No comments: