Monday, December 21, 2015

Instagram Photo Prop

I've spent the morning creating a Instagram photo prop for some upcoming community events - "Make Healthy Normal Family Fun Days".



I started off where I usually do for such things looking at pictures in Pinterest.  There are some cool instagram props on Etsy but as this is a community thing I wanted to keep the prices down.  I did come across a psd download on "Taking the Leap and Learning as you go" blog but I wanted to change things up a little.

Taking inspiration from the download I used my ipad to take screen prints of Instagram and I cropped various elements down using picmonkey.

From there I opened up PhotoShop Elements and created a blank document (45.7 x 68.6 cm).  I added the cropped elements, added text etc and voila I have a cute Instagram.

Here is the final result, which I'm pretty impressed with.


Now all I have to do is upload this to Vistaprint and wait for it to arrive!



 

No comments: