Sunday, August 17, 2014

The waiting game

Don't you just hate it when you a working on a large project and you run out of the yarn you need.

A work in progress photo from last week
I'm currently making a Dog Rose receiving blanket which was in Crochet Gifts magazine.  Its a lovey, very easy blanket to make.  I've enojoyed making the blocks but I have run out of the right coloured white yarn.  I did think I had enough to finish it off but shortly after attaching another motif to the blanket I realised the colour I was using was too creamy and not the crisp white I had already been using.

So now I'm waiting for my Bendigo Woollen Mills order to arrive.  I only ordered it earlier this week and its not late or anything, I'm just really keen to finish off this lovely blanket.

I'm not very good at waiting.


No comments: