Sunday, July 06, 2014

Holidays - Yeah!!

One of the best things about working for the Education Department is the fact that I get holidays.  This especially good because
  1. I don't have to stress about what I'm going to do with the kids while I'm at work;
  2. I get to spend time with the kids;
  3. I get to go to the movies and watch the latest kids movie - I love kids movies; 
  4. I get to get all those chores done that I've been putting off or haven't been able to get on top of for the last 9-10 weeks
  5. I get to go to Sydney to see my folks and catch up with my older sister Susan and her daughter

The view of the Harbour Bridge from the
Lyric Theatre, Sydney
Waiting with my Mum for
'Strictly Ballroom' the musical to start.












The kids playin g in my folks back yard.












Harriet in her cousin's Queen Elsa beanie.
Susan and Julia introduced us to a new park.
Susan and the kids drawing in the sand with sticks.

No comments: