Sunday, March 30, 2014

Collaboration with Vintage Bubbles

Recently I teamed up with Katie from Vintage Bubbles to create a new design which would be used in Vintages Bubbles' Autumn/Winter 2014 Range.  

The following photos were taken by the talented Jade Kiddle.  I just adore these photos because they truly show off the pixie bonnet I designed and you can see the unique stitch pattern I used.  By using an advanced stitch pattern I have been able to set my pixie bonnet apart from the others in the market place.  


Arya Pixie Bonnet in  Misty Turquoise - Click here to purchase

Arya Pixie Bonnet in  Misty Turquoise Click here to purchase

Arya Pixie Bonnet in Grappa Click here to purchase

Wanderland: explore nature collection
{Image} 
Jade Kiddle-Photography 
{Bonnet/Scarf} C Percy Designs
{Dress/Skirt} Vintagebubbles

1 comment:

VintageBubbles said...

was a pleasure to work with you and so glad the photos showcase your work which is perfection. x