Saturday, October 27, 2012

My instagram life

Instead of writing about the last few weeks I thought I'd share a selection of instagram photos ~ as you can see its been pretty busy.

If you want to follow me on Instagram I'm #cpercydesigns.

My new epheriell designs earrings

Miss H reading to Liam the cat
Tiny tread crochet Irish Roses

Progress shot of Mr Ted
Mr Ted is finished

Mount Washmore turned in to Mount Foldmore
Lorena and Brett's Wedding

B and Me
Prepping for Liz's Wedding
Cute crochet beanie
Virtual ProBlogger
Liz's Hen's day
Fillet Pattern

Books
learning Irish Crochet

Ghost
Blocking Christmas Stars

Day Spa
Ken's shoes

Summer is hear - Sun Hats
Water Metre

My Wedding Day
more wedding prep

Lunch after my MRI
Market Day at SewGood/KnitToo

New motifs and patterns
More sun hats

DYI Clip Kits

No comments: