Friday, August 17, 2012

CHA Craft Swap

Recently I took part in the Contemporary Handmade Alliance's craft swap.


I made this slouchy for my Craft Swap Partner Skye from SummaSkye.  It was made using 100% pure new wool in teal.  The pattern is by Rachel Choi.


This morning I was delighted to receive my Swap Gift!!  

I hated having to open it as the wrapping was so pretty!

 Wow!!  I adore the colour green and she has even included some delicate crochet lace!  Perfect.  I've been admiring this hoops for ages now, I've even created a Pinterest board devoted to them. 


I've placed my hoop on my book shelf, above my growing collection of crochet book, along with my treasured brass rocking horse I found in Huskisson in 2009 and my Renee Anne print which Brett framed for me last Christmas.  


Thank you Skye, I simply adore my gift!

1 comment:

Caylie Price, Better Business Better Life said...

Hi Christine,
This project is a beautiful idea and what gorgeous gifts they are. Makes me wish I was crafty :o)
Cheers,
Caylie