Monday, July 09, 2012

School Update


Some of the Awards the boys have got at their new school.

In March I wrote about our decision to take our two boys out of the private school they were attending due to issues relating to bullying.  Well I'm pleased to say that both boys have settled into their new school beautifully and now my only regret is that I didn't move them earlier.

I'm very proud of my two quirky boys, we now have two happy boys and our after school home life is much improved. We don't have the amount of meltdowns we use to have, Mr J isn't as stressed out and Brett and aren't made to feel like we are bad parents on a daily basis.  Parenting is always going to hard work but it has been made easier since the move to the public school system.

Punishment won't cure my son's Autism, but kind words and positive encouragement will help him to be the best person he can be.

 Christine

No comments: