Sunday, June 10, 2012

How to make a banner using iPiccy.com

I was on a forum today and someone asked how they should go about making a banner.

So I thought I would share with you today how I would make a banner for cheap using ipiccy.

1. Go to iPiccy.com and click on the 'Start Editing!' button


2. Choose the 'Create new blend button', its looks like 3 blue pieces of paper.

3. Insert desired size of banner in the space provided and click 'Create!'

4. Now you can insert a number of pictures, add text etc.  This is very easy, as its a simple click, drag and drop exercise.



5. When you are happy with your banner, click on the 'Done' button, then on the 'Save' button (picture of a floppy disk).



And there you have it, one online shop banner! 



2 comments:

Carky_Designs said...

Thank you for this, I just went and made a banner using your tutorial so my Hand-made.com.au shop wouldn't look so bare!

adolfoshemar said...

Wow Its fantastic post for information about how to make online banner. It is really very helpful post.
wall mounted leaflet holders