Thursday, April 26, 2012

Show Us Your ...

I'm a paid up member of the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA), I was lucky enough to breastfeed all 3 of my beautiful children and I regularly turn up to the Shoalhaven Group meetings of the ABA.

I've seen a few 'Boob' beanie around but I hadn't thought about making one.  That was until someone approached me last week via Facebook.
I was just wondering if you make boobie beanies? I think they are just so funny and would love to have one for when I have my daughter in June. I haven't been able to find anyone who makes them in Australia so if you can make one I would be thrilled! I'm positive the midwives at the hospital would get a good laugh out of it 
How could I say no, espeically to a Mum who is looking forward to breastfeeding her child.  So I convert my Gumnut beanie pattern into a Boob Beanie.  What do you think?


No comments: