Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Chunky Photographic Range

I've been working with Aymie Louise Portrait Photographer for a while now.  Our little ones go to the same daycare centre.  I must seem very boring to Aymie as my hair colour never changes and Aymie's is always a new colour.  My Miss H adores Aymie's boys, their names get mentioned quite a bit in our house.

Aymie is responsible for all of my beautiful baby images, including this one which will appear in The South Coast Register's 3rd Annual edition of Zero to Nine Magazine which is a publication dedicated to pregnancy, birth baby, toddlers, children and parents.  


Aymie is also the inspiration for my new range of beanies, she suggested last year that I should do some chunky beanies using art yarn but I just hadn't got around to it until this March.  I got some beautiful art yarn from SewGood,KnitToo and I also splashed out and bought some hand spun yarn from a Melbourne based spinner on Etsy.



These beanies are currently available (April 2012) in my madeit.com.au store.  
More beanies will be available over the next few months and as always I am happy to custom make beanies in your choice of colours.

No comments: