Saturday, March 03, 2012

Magazine Feature

Its already been an amazing year.  My crocheted flowers are selling well via my craftumi store, I have three wholesale clients at the moment and I've got one very special project going on in the back ground (for a sneak peek check out this blog post).  To top the year off so far, and its only March, my crocheted photographic aid has been featured in one of my favourite children's magazines - my child.  

       
I love this 'craft market' page, I love the use of pink and brown and I am honoured by the fact that I'm along side my two top woollen craft crushes - Pluskha and Dover and Madden.  

Thank you My Child Magazine.  Thank you Bec from Madeit who emailed me just before Christmas about the use of this photo.  And finally a huge thank you to Amy Louise ~ Portrait Photographer for is amazing photo - I just adore those little toes!  

Christine

1 comment:

Jeanie (Inspired Wish) said...

I first saw that image on facebook, and couldn't work out why I like it so much. It's pink and chocolate theme - that's it. That's one of my fav colour matches. Hoping the rest of the year is more fabulous then the start!