Thursday, February 16, 2012

Handmade Finds: Dreaming Big

I love this time of year, its when some of my favourite brands release their new designs for winter.  As you can see its going to be a fantastic Winter.

Christine
1 Puddle Lane
Gorgeous Ladies Blossom Party Dress 
A Lillie Bug
Pram Pouch
Baked by Mum
New Gluten free cookie range
Boonie Babies
Easter 2012 Bunny Softie 
LA Crafts
Boys T-Shirt
 
Little Sew and Sews
Organic 3 Piece Stuffed Tool Set -
Teething and Role Play baby toy - Marine Circles  
Sugar Plum Tree
New winter pinny applique designs 
Tillytom
The 'Chevron Splash Dress' and the 'Miss Maya Dress' 
Verri Charmed
Shabby lace headbands
Billy Mac Clothing
Morning Routine Canvas Art 
Missy Melly
Hooded cape 

1 comment:

dannelle@nestenterprises said...

Great finds.
I came across your blog via MadeIt.
Your just up the road from me. I'm @ Batemans Bay. Small world.
happiness...
dannelle@nestenterprises
http://nestenterprises.typepad.com