Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pillowcases for Oncology Kids

I'm so very proud to be part of the Handmade Cooperative's Great Pillowcase Challenge.  We have a number of members taking part and it looks like its going to be a great challenge.

As you know I don't sew, but I know people who do.  So I'm going to make some large doilies and get them to sew it onto a pillowcase for me.  Hopefully I can get them to make a pillow from scratch as well so the entire thing is handmade.  I'll post photos of the pillowcase as it takes shape and the finished product.

For more information about the Challenge go to the Handmade Cooperative webpage.

For more information about Pillowcases for Oncology Kids go to their Facebook page.

If you would like to be part of this challenge contact the Handmade Cooperative.

No comments: