Friday, December 09, 2011

Seven Questions: Baby Laila

Name:   Beck Dowd
Company Name:   Baby Laila
Online storefront/s:  http://ozhandmade.com/store/6
Facebook:   www.facebook.com/babylailahandmadegoods

1.    What is your favourite Colour?  Mint green at the moment, its fresh and calming

2.    What is your favourite font?   Garton Medium


3.    Who would you like to be stuck next to on a long haul plane trip?   My Dad, I haven't been in touch with him all my life and have only had a short time getting to know him, so I would love to have that 1 on 1 time with him!


4.    Who taught you the basics of your craft?   Myself, my nana is a great sewer but lives interstate.

5.    What is your favourite item in your range?  Why?  This changes, at the moment its my plush lambies, they are so much fun to make and each of them have their own unique look.


6.    What is your best seller?  A tricky one, I would say hair accessories, mostly boutique bows and pretty hair flowers, after that would be softies.


7. If there was an academy award for handmade and you won it, to whom would you thank?   Definitely my partner, who puts up with my 'bright ideas', my never ending supplies, and the loss of our kitchen table! He is always supportive and honest and I love him for that.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Beck your plush lambies are the cutest!