Saturday, November 19, 2011

What I did today ...

We had a lazy day at home today, I watched Mad Men Season 4 and made/finished off various Christmas Crochet crafts which will be used to decorate my local wool shop, SewGood/KnitToo.

Newborn Santa Pixie hat - treble crochet and pop corns.
Made using my Pixie hat pattern of 2010
I personally like the popcorn pom pom.



Christmas Tree Banner.
Pattern found in the Nov/Dec 2010 issue of Crochet Today!

Christmas Hair clips. 
The gold things are supposed to be stars
So what did you get up to this weekend?



3 comments:

Tupsy Turvy said...

Such lovely designs. I particularly like the little Santa hat. Very clever!

Luscious Lea said...

Those crochet christmas trees look great!

C Percy Designs said...

Thank you for your lovely comments. The trees were fun to make and the Santa turned out so well, I'm very proud of my neat popcorns.