Company Name: I Have two – Puppy Dogs Tails and Or Elsie!
Website: www.puppydogstails.com.au (but it’s a bit neglected at the moment!)
Online storefront/s: COMING SOON!
Facebook: www.facebook.com/puppydogstails and www.facebook.com/orelsie
1. What is your favourite Colour? Blood Red and Frosted Pink (and yes together!)
2. What is your favourite font? Depends on what I am doing but Kirsten Sans Italic is usually my fall back.
3. Who would you like to be stuck next to on a long haul plane trip? My husband – his work commitments means he usually travels without me so if I was stuck next to him it would mean we were actually going somewhere together.
4. Who taught you the basics of your craft? You-tube :P
5. What is your favourite item in your range? Why? Puppy Dogs Tails – loving the Funky Mister Christmas shorts I’m currently making. Probably because using Christmas prints is getting me excited for the holidays! Or Elsie! The iPad covers are fun to make as I can really play around with fabric combinations and embellishments a bit more than I do with clothes.
6. What is your best seller? The waterproof car seat mat - something I originally made after a customer requested one, they always sell out when do a stocking and I get regular email enquiries about them. The “Super Sets” are also popular for presents!
7. If there was an academy award for handmade and you won it, to whom would you thank? Sharon from Lil Moo & Me as I am always inspired by, and in awe of, her fantastic eye for fabric.
* * * * * * * *
I met Holly through the Dream BIG group. I love her bold colour choices and my son adores the beautifully made shirt Holly made him for his school's 50's Night. Here is a photo of him recently after seeing 'Plop' at Shoalhaven Entertainment Center.