Saturday, October 15, 2011

Shopping Guide: For Isabelle

My good friends Heather and Chris had a baby girl this week and to celebrate I put this shopping guide together. Thanks Meeps for the inspiration.


"Woodland Friends" bag by A Tiny Sparkle
Felt fabric bookmark with ribbon by Rainbow Lollies
Fridge magnets - Sweet birds by Badge Bliss
handmade paper pink vintage pram baby card by Little Deer Creations
Spider Pink Heart Cushion by Robyn Lee Handmade
Pink Hearts and Roses Rompers and Hat by Wild Rose
Jelly Squares Quilt by Seabreeze Quilts
A Shower Gift For You Card by Lil's Gift cards

2 comments:

Rainbow Lollies said...

What a lovely collection! Thank you so much for including my bookmark.
xx Cassie

robyn lee said...

I am tickled PINK! Thankyou Christine for including my quilted heart cushion cover.