Sunday, August 14, 2011

Seven Questions in Seven Mintues: Tillytom

Name: Anna Bresnehan
 
Company Name: tillytom
 
Website: www.tillytom.com.au
 
Online storefront/s: www.tillytom.bigcartel.com
 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/tillytom
 
Twitter: tillytomdesigns

Questions

1.    What is your favourite Colour?  
I don't have one favourite colour, but love pink's and aqua's, especially mixed together as a fabulous fabric print.

2.    What is your favourite font?
 I like the typewriter font : )

3.    Who would you like to be stuck next to on a long haul plane trip?
Can I say my hubby? We can chat about anything and everything and it would be less awkward than being next to a stranger or famous person, lol.

4.    Who taught you the basics of your craft?
Sewing has been a part of our family for many generations, but I only took it up seriously about 3 years ago and self-taught myself through most of what I craft and sew. Apart from sewing I also love to knit, especially in the round and love whipping up beanies knitting this way, quick and easy and great gifts for friends.


5.    What is your favourite item in your range?
Right now I am loving the Day in the Park skirt and dress in my new collection. Why? The fabric! Its a fabulous print, very bright and colourful and I love the large scale prints for making clothing with.
 
6.    What is your best seller? 
Right now, the Day in the Park skirt is very popular. I think a combination of the fabric and style are a winner.
7. If there was an academy award for handmade and you won it, to whom would you thank?
I would thank the many gorgeous and inspiration ladies I have recently met online who are part of the handmade community, who have helped me focus and believe in my dream  - you girls all know who you are ; )

******

I have not known Anna for very long, she is a member of the Handmade Cooperative and recently she showed what a lovely person she is by making some wonderful aprons for my little nephew Oliver.  Thank you Anna I don't think you'll know just how very thankful the whole Percy clan are for your generous gift.

Christine

No comments: