Sunday, August 21, 2011

People Who Inspire: Jeanie Irving of Inspired Wish

So why have I chosen Jeanie for this post, well its because she is a giver.  I met Jeanie online through the TalkMadeit forum, since then I've got to know her better via another circle of online friends.  Ever since Jeanie joined the forum she has been a constant source of information, support and inspiration.  She is always there with a positive spin on things or some tidbit which has revolutionise a sellers approach.

Another way she inspires me is through her beautiful jewellery designs especially with her new range titled SV Design. SV stands for Stylish and Versatile, which I personally think is an understatement. 


Blue Beaded Necklace - Ultimate SV
I was blown away by her originality in finding a solution to that age old problem when you have the perfect necklace that would go with an outfit but unfortunately its either too long or too short. 

Blue Resin Cloud Picture Pendant Necklace - Classic SV by Inspired Wish
To find out more about this wonderful lady and her beautiful creations become a fan on facebook or follow her informative blog.

Blog:               www.inspiredwish.com


PS:  If you wanted to buy the Blue Beaded Necklace you can't because its all mine!

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

oh shucks Christine! I have enjoyed your company on TalkMadeit and facebook. Your part of the reason I love the handcraft community so much. You’re an inspiration to me. Thank you for your kind words & friendship. You’ve made my week. PS Enjoy the blue beaded necklace! Jeanie