Saturday, August 06, 2011

A'hoy there

A'hoy there!  I'm curating this little shopping guide while I'm at the Lady Denman Heritage Complex in Huskisson. Its a great little museum which is devoted to the area's nautical history. I volunteer here once a month in the Visitor Information Centre being winter, it very quiet so I've got plenty of time to have a look through www.madeit.com.au.

Nevertheless
sail away with me wooden pendant
$26.00
Bliss Clips
"Blissentials" - Sail the Seas -Set
$22.95
Another Donkey Design
4 Fabric Swing Gift Tags & Bakers Twine Pack - Sailor Stripe
$9.30
Ruby and Sam
Sailor top 3yr denim and white
$40.00
Paper Patch Design
Large Sailboat Wall Motif
$16.00

2 comments:

nevertheless said...

thank you so much for featuring my sailboat on your blog :)

Creative Wishes said...

Thanks for popping by my blog and entering my giveaway.Good luck