Sunday, July 24, 2011

People Who Inspire: Madeit happy hookers

Because I've been so busy this month with my orders, markets, editing the Handmade Cooperative, to name a few, I've decided to combine my monthly Shopping Guide with my People Who Inspire post.

Did you know that an affectionate nickname for those of us who crochet is "Hooker"?  
Its because we use a crochet hook not a needle. 

This post is devoted to the madeit.com.au sellers who crochet and inspire me.  These Hookers make wares that are gorgeous, unique and beautifully made. 

Photobucket
'Disco Diva' - Sequins and Crochet on Silver Ribbon
by the black sheep 
Photobucket
Owl Phone Slip
by Boutique Creations

Photobucket
Lacy Crochet Capelet - LUXE mohair wool - pink by Mel P Designs

 PS:  I have this in cream and green, its divine!
Photobucket
Hoot the owl from Giggle and Hoot. 100% cotton toy
by Twinkle Kids

Photobucket
Boutique Hand Crocheted Pink Girls Baby Cot Blanket
by
Bumble Bee Designs 

Photobucket
Alice luxuriously soft headband or waistband
by Loopty Loop

No comments: