Sunday, July 03, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Well its winter and its my busiest time.  This year has been a great one for CPD, it seems that all my hard work in the past 18 months has started to pay off.  My 'Ashleigh' beanie still remains my best seller with the 'read all about it' cap and 'Dino' beanies a close second and third.  I currently have a waiting list, which is nice but a tad stressful! 

Added to that I have temporary taken over the reigns of the Handmade Cooperative - Australian Handmade 4 Kids.  It is more work than I thought it would be but it has enabled me to gain a few more skills, such as creating animated GIFs.  This is one I created the other day for the Shop Contemporary Handmade blog, which the Coop is sponsoring this month.

I thought I would share the blurb I put together about me for the the HCH4K's About page.

Christine Percy:  C Percy Designs

Christine is married with three cheeky kids, two boys and a girl.  She lives on the shores of St Georges Basin, which is located on the South Coast of NSW.  Christine is primarily a stay at home Mum, who works casually at the local public school, volunteers at the Lady Denman Museum and is an active member of the Australian Breastfeeding Association.  She fits her love for all things crochet in between her family and her external commitments.

Christine started C Percy Designs in 2009 after the birth of her third child when many of her friends suggested that she could sell the baby gifts she was making for friends and family.  CPD items are available on madeit.com.au and selected boutiques on the South Coast. In 2010 CPD expanded into to making crochet flowers which are sold on Craftumi, and she now teaches crochet at her local wool shop – SewGood, KnitToo Sanctuary Point.  C Percy Designs’ focus is  creating and designing unique, cute and practical crocheted items for babies and children that are wholly Australian made using 100% Australian grown and spun wool.

3 comments:

babygalah said...

I LOVE the ad you created !!!
Thanks for all your hard work on the Handmade Coop blog - I assure it is appreciated ! Happy weekend, Dee x

Olive Blue said...

You certainly seem to be very busy, and with a family of three kids. Best of luck!!

lollipopmoon said...

Great ad,we appreciate you