Monday, June 20, 2011

Shopping Guide: Beautiful Butterflies

It is s such a joy to have a daughter after having two boys.  Miss H makes me smile everyday and she is not the little Tom boy I thought she would be - she loves hugs, dolls, pink (yuck!), flowers and butterflies.

Butterfly - Original Artwork by Amelia Herbertson

Art Print - Strawberry Butterfly Fairy by Art By Jaz

Anais Butterfly - Hair Clip Duo (You Choose One Set)
 by Bliss Clips

Magnolia Bunting Vintage Doily Crochet Upcycled Wall
Hangings Butterfly Brown
by Domum Vindemia
 
Reusable wall decal 'Possum Butterfly'

 by Poss and Wom

Paige Butterfly Beanie by C Percy Designs

3 comments:

Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Thanks for including my bunting in this pretty collection of butterflies! :)

Jaz said...

Girls are so fun to play with and buy things for! I feel SO blessed to have a little girl. Thanks for including my 'Strawberry Butterfly Fairy' print in your lovely blog! Jaz :)

robyn lee said...

Hi Christine,

Who is that cutie in your butterfly beanie...what a beautiful child - ooh I love the beanie too. Great finds!
Robyn Lee x