Monday, April 18, 2011

Be Quick - Birthday Discount Offer!

Because its my birthday today (18th April) I'm offering a 18% discount to 4 of my Facebook Fans.

Mr caterpillar is having his "re-birth" day by Your Organ Grinder

Conditions: 
  • Buyer must be a Facebook Fan - www.facebook.com/c.percy.designs
  • 18% discount applies to ONE ITEM ONLY from the range on offer through my Madeit storefront or shown within my Facebook albums.  
  • This does not include custom order blankets.
  • Custom made beanie in your choice of colour and enhancements are welcome (eg earflaps, flowers, appliques).  Note I do not copy other creators beanies so please do not ask.
  • Discount will be given to the first 4 people who contact me via Facebook  or cpercydesigns@aanet.com.au.
  • Postage will not be discounted.
  • Items will be posted 7 business days after full payment has been received.
  • Payments are to be made  directly to C Percy Designs (NOT through Madeit) and by direct deposit or Paypal.
  • An email confirming your order, the discounted price, and postage costs will be sent upon receipt of your initial contact.   
* * * * * * * 
Please note that I generally do not have Facebook sales or end of season sales, so please take advantage of this great offer as it won't happen again till next April.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Have yourself a fabulous birthday !!