Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Seven Questions in Seven Minutes

This year I've decided to do a monthly guest spot from a fellow handmade craftperson. To kick off I thought I would go first.


Name: Christine
Company Name: C Percy Designs
Website: www.cpercydesigns.webs.com
Online storefront/s: http://cpercydesigns.webs.com/onlinestore.htm
Facebook: www.facebook.com/c.percy.designs


What is your favourite Colour? Be specific 
My favourite colour changes each year.  Green is my all time favourite but in 2010 I was in love with Vivid Orange


What is your favourite font?
Century Gothic

Who would you like to be stuck next to on a long haul plane trip?
That's hard, I know I should say my husband but honestly I wouldn't mind sitting next to my friend Kieran because he brings out my silly mischievous side.

Who taught you the basics of your craft?

My Mum.
 

What is your favourite item in your range? Why?
My mock crocs because they were my first that I sold on Etsy.  Also because they are just so cute.


What is your best seller?
My Ashleigh beanie is my best seller with my Skater Boy Beanie in Lake a close second. I think it has got something to do with the cute photos - Miss H and Mr A look so cute in these photos.

If there was an academy award for handmade and you won it, to whom would you thank?
"I would like to thank God, the Academy and my Husband for putting up with a messy house and crappy and/or late dinners."





Stay tuned for the next installment.

No comments: