Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Been Busy

And here I was thinking that January was going to be a quiet month.

I got these great Crochet books for Christmas - 100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet,
Crochet Designs for Kids: 20 Projects to Make for Girls & Boys

and Hello My Name is Amineko: The Story of a Crafty Crochet Cat

'100 Flowers to Knit and Crochet' is full of great diagrams,
'Crochet Designs for Kids' is amazing, Lucinda Guy's
designs are divine and I love how the clothes are shown. 
Lastly 'Hello My Name is Amineko'is a funny weird Japanese
Amigurumi book - I think I like it best because Hubby got it for me.


I finally started a blanket for my new niece Eva


I added 7mm and 12 mm Plastic Headbands to my
Craftumi storefront

I also added 48mm and 35mm silver alligator clips to my
Craftumi storefront


My Sunhats have been selling well at my local wool shop
- gotta love cashed up tourists. 
This is new design which has a roll up brim, which naturally
holds itself up.  I love the flower!
A Newborn Sunhat in Pink and Blush.
A Christmas gift for dear little Casey - it looks better in real life,
the green hasn't photographed well.

I've been playing with my new Alligator Clips, recycling some
Christmas ribbon and using up some leftover cotton to create
these sweet little clips.
And to top off the month I was proud to be part of Summerblossom* Handmade Queensland Flood Appeal, where I offered up a custom made Ashleigh beanie with a matching scarf (RRP $54.00).

No comments: