Friday, August 27, 2010

Gifts so Sweet

My good friend Jennie is the owner of the unique Gifts So Sweet. 

Gifts So Sweet custom make gift cans for special occasions - birthdays, Easter, Christmas, naming days etc.

I use these cans to wrap my handmade creations.  Many of my friends and family used their gift can to safely store little mementos of their little ones first days/year.

As you can see from the photos below the cans are beautifully presented and are a gift in themselves.
 

 I love Jennie's gift cans as they work so well will what I create, especially the custom order blankets which fit snugly into her largest 4ltr tin.

I have included in this post are some photos of an order that was sent to Malaysia this week.

The order consisted of a C Percy Designs custom made blanket with matching beanie and a 4ltr gift can, which as been customized with the recipient birth details. 


If I do say so myself I think it looks great!  

 
Filled 2 ltr gift cans, like these ones below, will be on sale at the next
Billycart Markets (25th September 2010 9am-3pm at the Lakes Parish Hall, 
21 Lagoon Street, Narrabeen)


To find out more about Gifts so Sweet, visit their our site for all their 
gift can ideas and fillers. 

Phone:  0418 286 188

Make your next gift really special with Gifts So Sweet




No comments: