Monday, August 16, 2010

Baby Love


I just love making custom orders.  I had the delightful task of making two tiny peemie size Hamish Beanies for babies Amber and Ruby over the weekend.


These beanies are made to fit a 2.7kg peemie with a head circumference of 31-33 cm and both beanies are 13 cm long (not including the turn-up cuff).

201 Crochet Motifs, Blocks Projects & IdeasI made these beanies but making my usual treble beanie and I hand sewed the letters to the front of the beanie.  I got the pattern of the letters from Melody Griffiths great book "201 crochet motifs blocks, project and ideas".



I've been lucky to have 3 happy, healthy and on time babies.  My thoughts go out to Amber and Ruby's parents, I can not imagine how hard it would be to leave my babies behind at the hospital especially when they are so little. 

No comments: