Thursday, July 08, 2010

400

Yeah!  I reached 400 Fans/Likers on Facebook today - how crazy is that. I don't think I know 400 people in total in the real world.

Its so flattering having someone become a Fan as it really warms my heart to know that someone out there has taken the time to look at my Facebook page and want to know more about me and my woollen creations.

To celebrate this milestone, I'm going to give away a pair of hair clips to the first 5  people who leave a comment below.  If you aren't a member of this blog or a FB fan please provide me with your email address.

Terms:
1. Entrants must currently reside in Australia.
2. My family (you know who you are) won't be counted.
3. Clips cannot be exchanged for credit towards another item.
4. CPD will randomly choose what clips will be given away.

6 comments:

Sophie and Jack said...

Congratulations Christine! 400 fans is well deserved and only the beginning of even better things to come. xx

quirkykids said...

Congrats on making 400!! Glad Im not the only one to get excited by a new fan! Keep up the good work :)

billymac clothing said...

Congrats on making 400! And thank you for the support you give all the other designers and small business owners!

ParentRooms.com.au said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

That is fantastic to reach 400! I have only just become a fan on FB but you totally inspire me, as do a lot of WAHM's. One day soon I hope to join the club.
Well done
Sarah Casey (FB fan)

Little Fish Creations said...

Congratulations Christine on reaching 400 fans!! I am sure it won't be too long before you reach 500 fans .... and congrats with being featured in kid independent!!