Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rainy Day Traditions



Its raining here and since I've had kids I've kept my Nana's tradition of baking on rainy days. So today I made Cheaters Scones.  

What is your family tradition?

Cheaters Scones

3 Cups of self-raising flour
Pinch of salt
1 cup of lemonade
1 cup of cream

Preheat oven to 230 degrees.

Combine all ingredients together and mix to a light dough.

Roll out onto a floured board to desired thickness and cut out approx 12 scones.

Place into oven and cook for 12-15 minutes.

Serve with jam and cream.

* * * * * *

As promised here is a photo of Master J wearing his new school beanie.

1 comment:

Joe's blog said...

You like art? Please have a look at my paintings and sketches.
http://joeparthur.blogspot.com/search/label/art
I would be pleased if you like to follow my blog.
:-))))))))))