Friday, June 11, 2010

Busy Bee

May was busy and June is set to be the same!


I'm off to Billycart Markets, Sydney Only 100% Handmade Childrens Market, on 27 June.  There is a $2 door fee which goes to the Variety Club.  This time the market will be from 9am-2pm and is again at the Lakes Parish Hall, 21 Lagoon Street, Narrabeen


In July I'll be at my first Poppyseed Markets on 11 July from 10am-3pm at St George PCYC, 9 Ador Ave Rockdale, which I'm sure will be exciting and a little closer to get to for family and friends. This market caters for all ages and also has a boutique range of stall holders.

I had the delight of being listed in MadeIt's Must Haves in May and in this Treasury by Knits and Pretties this week.




 The following items are all custom creations I've made in the last month.  As you can see I've been busy.





 

2 comments:

Karmi84 said...

Good luck with the market and congratulations being on madeit's must have's.

Isabelle Kessedjian said...

We have a good laugh.