Sunday, March 21, 2010

Toot Toot ...

Isn't this the most striking child.
Before you ask she isn't mine :(  
Unfortunately my little princess didn't get my red hair, something her father and I have lamented.

 
  
   
 

I'm really looking forward to meeting Bec from Little Toot Creations at the Billycart Markets next weekend.    She describes her range of handmade clothing and accessories for boys and girls aged 0-8 as practical and individual.  She makes her beautiful garments from quality fabrics, in beautiful designs. Most are one-of-a-kind or of limited quantity.

I absolutely adore her Alice peasant top and the fact hat she makes boys clothes. Miss H may be getting some new outfits next weekend - just don't tell her Dad.

1 comment:

Little Toot said...

Thanks so much! Me too! My friend Jane (who's coming with me on Sat) is going to love your things... she's a mad 'hooker' too!