Friday, February 26, 2010

Skater Boy Beanie

Originally Posted by cpercydesigns at 12:57 AM on February 12, 2010




This week I've been working on creating a number of Size 4-6 years Beanies for my winter 2010 'Skater Boy' Collection. 


Skater Boy Beanie in Lake

DS #2 was my model today and we took the photos over the road at the RFS.  It was a pretty hot day today so I was lucky that DS was willing to put on some winter clothes to take these pictures.

Skater Boy Beanie in Brick

These crocheted boys beanies have been made using 100% pure wool from Bendigo Woolen mills.  I am in love with these colours and I've beeh having fun putting various combinations together.  I'm also very happy with the way the benaie sits on the head and the thickness of the wool.   

Click on the link to view more Skater Boy crocheted beanies.  These Beanies will be for sale at www.madeit.com.au/cpercydesigns in the next couple of days. 

Now I'm off to make the Size 2-3 years pattern. 

1 comment:

boringsahm said...

Would love a 6-8yr size! Make them in league colours and boys will love them!

BTW: Like your new blog.