Friday, February 26, 2010

Queen sang "I want to ride my bicycle"

I just just uploading some photos of my sister's wears to my Photo Gallery and I remember a time when I was about 15 and I was camping with my Venturer unit.  I remember this boy called Robert, who I was keen on, singing out loud over and over again "I want to ride my bicycle".  The unit was very keen on Queen and The Violent Femms at that time and I had yet to discover either.  Oh to be care free and 15 again!

Its been yet another busy week, with DS 5 yrs off to school and the two little ones with me.  To be honest its been fun, I've been spending lots of quality of time with DS 3yrs and DD 11 months, something i haven't really had a chance to do with DS 5 yrs around.

I've been working on a joint application with Liz to be part of the Billy Cart Markets which is taking place on 27th March 2010.  Its a tad expensive but we've decided to put an application in.  Please keep your fingers crossed for a stall.



UPDATE 7/2/10:  We've been accepted!!  I hope to see you on the 27th March.

No comments: